And this orange hat, turned sideways.

We are not big fans of the chipmunks latest movies, but he has memorized every song and dance move from the 80's movie A Chipmunk Adventure. "Wooly Bully" is especially hilarious.

Help! my son thinks he is Alvin.
4 friends commented!:
Cute!
LOL! That's so funny. There is a singing Alvin at Target. Isabel loves it, you should see her dance with him.
That's too funny. I can't believe the Chipmunks are back!
I wanted to let you know that I gave you a Beautiful Blogger Award. Details are on my blog but I really enjoy following you.
Jen
I came upon your blog from another I was reading. My husband and I are foster parents - hoping to adopt too! I love reading the stories of others with the same passion. We blog about our experiences at http://the-popps.blogspot.com
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment