Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Celebrations of Love...


This was the scene the kids awoke to this morning.

They had Valentines in their little mail bags from Grandma and Aunt Vicki (who also sent money!) And candy and one gift from Billy and I.


For breakfast I made strawberry and white chocolate heart pancakes,
with Valentine sprinkles.

They enjoyed drinking their pineapple orange juice out of champagne glasses!

We dressed up in our finest for church.
They got LOTS of compliments!
Who can resist these cuties?
We lunched in style at La Madeleine.
Soup, sandwiches, pasta salad, fruit, and pink lemonade.
French food on the day of love seemed appropriate.
Bon Appetite!


Grandma came over in the afternoon and gave the kids handmade mailboxes in their favorite themes...

filled with candy!

This was the lunch I served the 3 kids on Friday.

They loved it!

And this was the table I set for Billy and I on our date night a week ago.
The plan was to go out, but the kids were too sick to go to Grandma and Grandpa's so we did Olive Garden to go! Mmmm. I set the coffee table all pretty before Billy brought our food home and we baby gated the kids in the other room with a movie, while we enjoyed our dinner and a show. I rented 500 days of Summer, which turned out to be the perfect date night movie.
Loved it!
Isaac cracked me up when he said, "Mom, why is the table so dressed up?"
Hope ya'll had a great day celebrating with your loved ones!

1 friends commented!:

HappyAutisticMama said...

You do the coolest holidays ever! I want to be your kid for Valentine's Day, LOL. My mom did cool Valentine's, too, and I have such warm memories of that.