Vivianna is in dance class now! It is called Twinkle Toes and she goes to a Christian dance studio. This is good because from what I hear their recitals are very tasteful compared to other studios.
"I go dance class."

She needs another leotard if there are any grandmothers or great aunts out there just itching to buy her one. ;) Apparently the black one I bought her with the little shorts is for gymnastics, not dance. Pink or black are the dress code.
Vivi is second from the right.

She needs another leotard if there are any grandmothers or great aunts out there just itching to buy her one. ;) Apparently the black one I bought her with the little shorts is for gymnastics, not dance. Pink or black are the dress code.
And hearing Ariel's "Part of Your World".
On the subject of our little darling, next Tuesday she will begin going to a preschool right up the road. Why put her in so late in the year, you ask? Have you seen her recent blog posts of mischief? That is just a tiny bit of the havoc she actually puts her mother through on a daily basis. Even as I write this post I have been interrupted several times as she is supposed to be taking a nap and by the noise I hear, is not doing it. This is after hours of her getting into some kind of trouble or another. And for those of you who know me, you know I am NOT a pushover parent. We have tried every humane discipline we know of, including taking multiple toys out of her room, locking her closet door so she cannot get into her dress-up stuff, and baby gating various portions of the house. She has proven she will not be deterred. For example (in case you are not convinced yet that we both need her to go to preschool two days a week)...just this morning I am awakened in the darkness at about 5:30 a.m. to a noise in the kitchen. After seeing that her door was open and her bed was empty I flipped on the light in the kitchen to discover her sitting ON the counter eating Dots out of a box of Valentine candy. In the dark. At 5:30 a.m. All I can say is good thing this kid is so darn cute. That has saved her tail end many times.
Preschool cannot begin fast enough.
3 friends commented!:
But she looks so cute and innocent in her little dancing leotard!!!
Isabel has started to try and climb over the baby gate. Has been stopped everytime so far and told she'll hurt herself if she tries and then removed from the area. But I know our day is coming.
Glad that you will both get the time apart that you need. She'll love preschool!
She looks so cute in her pink dance leotard and knows she is too. What size leotard does she wear and I'm sure her grandmother, aunt, or great-aunts can do something about it? Let us know.
Aunt Vicki
She is so cute, isn't she!
She is in a 3/4 or XS depending on where you get it. This leotard was from target and is xxs. But she won't be able to wear it long since she is so tall.
Post a Comment