Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Nostalgia


My heart physically aches when I look at my kids baby pictures.
3 years this Sunday I will have spent as the mother of this little girl.
As someone told me, the days drag on and the years fly by.

So true.

One of her most precious phrases is "i want my mommy" when she wants me to hold her.
This baby has lit up my life.


She is my joy.

She was my hope.

Vivi likes me to sing to her "A Dream is A Wish Your Heart Makes"...

She has no idea.

There once was a time when I thought i had lost the ability to dream...to hope in something that would come to fruition. She restored my hope and continues to inspire me to dream.
Vivianna Hope

"Full of Life"

That she is!

1 friends commented!:

Deb said...

Aww! Brings a tear to my eye. I love the one on the swing from last year. So precious.