
We stumbled across Tiana and Naveen in a beautiful gazebo.
The line was already closed to meet them but we were told we could come back in 30 minutes and wait. Who knew meeting them would be such an event!

How can I resist this face?

So we did! And waited another 20 minutes for our turn.

I love her reaction to Isaac here!

Getting his autograph book signed.

Telling Tiana she is 5 years old...good grief!
She had a wonderful New Orleans accent. So authentic.

I love this...it looks like a family photo!
Wonder if this is what Naveen and Tiana's children would look like!
Ha!

Pretty Princesses!
I thought Tiana and Pocahantes were the prettiest ones there.
5 friends commented!:
Beautiful! Really like the ones with Vivi where you can see her dress.
ok, so we got this movie because I knew your kiddos loved it :) And I love it! There are some "scarey" parts, but Joey doesn't get that yet!
Looks like y'all had a blast Laurie :)
Yes...it is beautiful! And yes, there are some wierd parts, but I fast forward through them all. I don't like the kids watching black magic of any kind.
You know, had Vivianna been African American we were going to name her Kiana- and that was long before this Disney princess movie came out! That would have been funny, for sure!
It looks like you all had SOOO much fun. I could totally eat one of those rice krispie treat Mickey Mouse heads. LOL YUMMMYYY!!!
Thanks for your comments on my blog. Its good to have support. People have been very hateful lately. LOL
super cute...especially the "family photo". Ü
Post a Comment