Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Yogurt Story

We spent the night with Paige and Jarrett this week because our A/C went out in the house. We have had the worst summer of A/C problems...first the van (that drained our savings account) and now the house. But thankfully we are renting so it got fixed for free.
Anywho...Paige turned us on to the deliciousness that is Yogurt Story.
First you grab a huge cup (you pay by the ounce, so I could see where they were going with the cup sizes!) and then you chose any frozen yogurts you want. There were choices like Cake Batter (YUM), cookies & cream, cheesecake, coconut (yuck), peach, strawberry, chocolate, Peanut Butter (oh my!) and more.

Then you select amongst a huge array of toppings.
Gloria would LOVE this place!
Some of the more unique topping choices: watermelon chunks, kiwi, capn' crunch cereal, cheesecake and brownie chunks, craisins, and of course all of the yummy and classic candy varieties.


Vivi and her sweet tooth were in frozen yogurt heaven.

She got 3 flavors of yogurt and maybe 4 toppings.

Jarrett's was nothing short of, dare I say....gross.
The boy put so much in there, the color at the end was blue.
Good. Night.
I do have to say, I am a big fan of Yogurt Story.
That place is just plain fun!

5 friends commented!:

Jill said...

OH YUMMY! I SOOOOO miss the frozen yogurt places we used to have in Columbus!

Gloria said...

Um, yes. I'm in love. I can't believe they only have three flavors of froyo here. Plain (gag me), pomegranate (really?) and green tea (oh, please). And a question: Who replaced Baby Jarrett with that young man?

Deb said...

I went to one of these with mom when we were in town. Loved it!

Laurie said...

Gloria...I hear ya about Jarrett! Where did that little guy go?

paige. said...

YUMMMMMM :)