We are on 11 hours that this sweet baby has been asleep. Mandy at The Party of 3said it right on this morning when she commented on my last post and said, "I'm so glad that J's at your home where he is safe and sound!" Love it.
I'm so glad everything is going well, and I know you loved that cuddle time in the rocker last night! He did too I'm sure :) Enjoy these moments Laurie! I'm so excited for you, Billy, Isaac and Vivi!
3 friends commented!:
So sweet!
What a great picture! And that picture of him with his backpack on is too cute.
I'm so glad everything is going well, and I know you loved that cuddle time in the rocker last night! He did too I'm sure :) Enjoy these moments Laurie! I'm so excited for you, Billy, Isaac and Vivi!
Post a Comment