Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

no news yet

Sadly...we have nothing to report yet. Things have been delayed...so goes this roller coaster journey we are always on! Tomorrow or Friday I may be able to post something. This has been a rough week to say the least. Thank you all for your msg's and emails. I will post as soon as we have some news...good or bad!

2 friends commented!:

Deb said...

But the news will come and we pray it is good news when it is delivered. So sorry this is been a rough week. Wish we were there to help get your mind off of the waiting.

M'Goose said...

Your journey is so inspirational and I know that He has great plans for you and family!! I will continue to pray for you. I am in the process of applying to foster-to-adopt through DFCS and some days I just run out of patience:) :) but I am trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel! God bless!