Now Vivi asks every morning if i will measure her, "Did I grown?" she asks.
After pulling the tape to her head I look at it and say,
"ViviNana Pote...Practically Perfect in Every Way." She smiles.
But on to the reason for this post...as of yesterday, we are approved to adopt a newborn through Generations! Woohoo! They sent the invoice of the first $4,500 so we are praying our support comes rolling in.
Isaac continues to enjoy his time with his grandparents. You can view the adventures he has been having on the blog his Nana set up HERE.
Last night I called and he was out of the camper racing bikes with some other kids. He came to the phone and I said, "Isaac, I miss you so much." He replied with, "I miss you too Mom, but you will be on your way. Gotta go. Bye" Sheesh. I guess you can tell he is having a blast!
4 friends commented!:
Congratz on officially being approved. Praying with you for all the needed funds to come quickly.
Oh my goodness, reading about Isaac's adventures was so fun! He looks so much older and looks like he is loving the one on one attention.
That is so nice of the grandparents to do that for him!
Thank you so much for your prayers and care for us!!! I am very excited to see your family grow as well. ; )
Hooray! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment