
Vivi went to her first day of pre school today!

I couldn't resist this cute school girl outfit.

Family loved this pose when I emailed these photos out this morning!

She was so happy for school to finally be starting.
While it was still dark in the house this morning,
she brought me her outfit on it's hanger and said "Mommy, you help me put this on?"


She LOVES taking her lunch.
Mommy loves how cute and little and pink AND labeled everything is!

Brother insisted on bringing his backpack too. :)

Her 3's teacher is the same that taught her 2's class last semester!
She loves Ms. Jessica.

Her table spot.

Happy First Day of School, Baby Girl!!
7 friends commented!:
She looks adorable! Such a big girl.
You've got a quiet house now with just J. What will you do with your time!
Aww:) My goodness your kiddos are cute!! I hope she has a great first day!!! What will you and J do all day with the other two at school!!
Vivi looks very beautiful, and she is so happy to go to school.
* I love all your photos. Have a very good school year!
Big hugs.
Basia
She is SO SO beautiful! happy 1st day!
Her teacher looks young! How old is she?
Glad the first day went great! What did you and J do?
Brandi-
her teacher has a kindergartner and older kid(s). She has got to be just one of those young, pretty mid-30 somethings. I don't know anyone like that...;)
J and I had a meeting at church, then he ate lunch and I talked to you for 45 minutes, and then he took a nap, and then we picked her up. Short but sweet.
She. Is. Adorable!!!!
I love her outfit and how everything is cooridnated!
I hope her first days have been good for her and J hasn't missed her too much.
Post a Comment