We went to church today and J did great! He was allowed to be in Vivi's class and they said he was just fine. We came back early to check on him and they were on the playground. I couldn't resist capturing these pictures through the window of Vivi and her favorite game, Ring Around the Rosie. These two did this for atleast 7 rounds! It was so adorable. There is just something about little girls in dresses.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 friends commented!:
I can't wait to see his precious face, because every other part of him I could just pinch it's so cute!
Making such great memories!!!
It is such a joy to watch him already beginning to thrive in your loving home! Thank you for your open home and open hearts...it is a blessing for everyone to witness God use you for His Kingdom and I know that little "J" is a blessing to you, too!
i love seeing J doing fun family things knowing that those times were probably rare or nonexistent in his previous homes. L-O-V-E him on billy's shoulders!
Post a Comment