Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wrapping Up Our Summer...

Here are some of my favorite shots as we are wrapping up the summer...


(I LOVE having 3 kids. Love, love, love it.)

J
Sweet summertime.
These two are peas in a pod. J does everything Vivi does.

Here they are playing with their plastic food. We have never had a play kitchen for some reason. Guess I just didn't want to spend the money on something that I have seen a lot of kids get and never play with after the initial excitement wears off. I think J would like one though. I may look into one of those boy play grills. Gotta love a man in an apron! This child is just so beautiful in so many ways.
I can say that, I'm her Mom.
I adore this photo!

4 friends commented!:

FootPrints said...

love the summer photos. our summer ended about 2 weeks ago when school started. now that the kids are a little older it was the first time we could really enjoy it.

PandaMom said...

These are just precious summer pics! So sweet to have little J along, too. ; )

Deb said...

Isabel loves her kitchen, plays with it often and got it last year for Christmas. It is one of those ones that tells you what to put on the cutting board etc which she doesn't get so it stays off most of the time (thankfully since it's very loud).

I love seeing your 3 kids together.

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Aww!! I love love love Summer but I am always ready for Fall to come! I love Fall too! I hate Winter and Spring! LOL. Sierra starts back to school tomorrow so we had a lazy day around the house! She even said "omgoodness momma you mean I don't even have to make up my bed today!!" LOL!