Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Vivi's Adoption Day!

Tonight was free kids meals at Chick Fil A for kids dressed like Pirates and Princesses. For us, that was easy! I wish you could see J's huge smile in this photo! He made the cutest little pirate you ever saw! With a coupon, I got his costume for just $7. This is what the boys will be for Halloween this year too.
Vivi was excited to open her gift.

We gave her a fairy doll, Iridessa.
She loved it and said "For me?!" and thanked me multiple times.

And the new Tinkerbell movie, The Great Fairy Rescue.
It was released on DVD today.
We have the first two movies and they are all SO sweet and adorable!
Here is her cookie cake.
I asked for hot pink...but what can you do?

Vivi's friend from school showed up and her teacher showed up!
Lots of people wanted in on the free kids meals, I'm sure.
She was very excited to see them.

Now she is tucked into the couch watching the movie with her fairy.

J has to do everything Vivi does, so he went in and dragged out his pillow and blanket too and when he whined at Vivi for her fairy doll, I was able to appease him with a tinkerbell stuffed doll, he cracks me up!
Also, while at Chick Fil A, the marketing manager started chatting with us. She is a foster parent too and was very interested in our family. She gave us her business card and coupons for free food. She said she and her husband also own a bounce house/concession rental company and could give us a good deal. I am going to call her about a popcorn machine for Isaac's party. We will see just what kind of deal we can work out. ;) Billy said "good job, honey!" cause he knows I make connections just about everywhere we go!

4 friends commented!:

Deb said...

What a great connection. And awesome celebration with free food and costumes. Very fun.
And of course she looks beautiful in her polka-dots.

Anonymous said...

I call the popcorn machine! ~Nana

Lane said...

Happy adoption day, Vivi! We just finalized our daughter's adoption, and now she and Vivi share the same adoption day (although I wish we had known about the polka dot tradition - even though it wasn't originally on purpose it sure makes for some cute pictures :)

Lane said...

Happy adoption day, Vivi! What a fun celebration! We just finalized our daughter's adoption on the 21st, so now she and Vivi share an adoption day (wish we had thought of the polka dot tradition - it sure makes for cute pictures!)