Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Catching Up

I got a little distracted on my blog last week and didn't get a chance to post about our Halloween weekend! The kids carved a pumpkin with Dad.


On Halloween day, we spent a couple hours at a HUGE church fall festival.
Superman got a chance to FLY!


We went trick or treating in our friends Jen and Jay's neighborhood.
They had buckets full of candy that Jen suggested we send with Billy to work the next day.
That was brilliant and he was a huge hit!
Jen and Jay always dress as pirates and their whole house is decorated with that theme.
So cute for our little pirate!
And of course I couldn't resist taking pictures of all of her new Halloween decor.

Everything matched so perfectly!



Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!
I am SO ready to move on to Thanksgiving and Christmas!
I have planned almost my entire menu, along with planning our holiday events. I have also bought almost all of the kids Christmas gifts, the stores are rolling out black friday-like prices already. I found great toys at Kohls for 60% off a couple of Tuesdays ago. I can't resist a deal!

3 friends commented!:

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

:) Love the pictures!!! At least your man didn't get the power tools out for the pumpkin carving..LOL! Bring on Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!

Jenn and Joe said...

I know you love a good deal, and you seem to plan out your meals a lot. I am trying to cut back on our spending, and would love to hear any tips you might have. We are only a family of 3, but would like to be a family of 4 soon. Right now we feel like we can't afford it. I know now is a busy holiday blog time, but if you have a free day I would love to hear how you guys have a family of 5, and you get to stay home! Thanks!

Deb said...

Isaac, I mean Superman flying is amazing.
And your friends decorations are so cool. I especially like the candle holder.