Wow what a difference. She looks so much older. What did you use to straighten it? I finally tried Mixed Chicks. How long does a bottle of the leave in last you?
I thought she looked older too! I shampooed her hair and conditioned it, and then put a generous amount of her leave-in on. Then I blew it dry with a brush and comb on warm. After that I used a straight iron. I wouldn't do it often with the fear of burning her hair. But it was fun!
The back was poofy like biracial hair when it is straightened, so I likely wouldn't take her out like this until I get a Chi that can really get it straight.
3 friends commented!:
Wow what a difference. She looks so much older.
What did you use to straighten it?
I finally tried Mixed Chicks. How long does a bottle of the leave in last you?
I thought she looked older too! I shampooed her hair and conditioned it, and then put a generous amount of her leave-in on. Then I blew it dry with a brush and comb on warm. After that I used a straight iron. I wouldn't do it often with the fear of burning her hair. But it was fun!
The back was poofy like biracial hair when it is straightened, so I likely wouldn't take her out like this until I get a Chi that can really get it straight.
so cute!
Post a Comment