Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Rebuttal To The Comment Criticism

My response can best be said in the words of the Civil Rights leader himself...

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

-Dr. Martin Luther King

If you really want to know my heart on this very important issue , and it IS important, READ HERE.

3 friends commented!:

Jill said...

I am proud of you. As they say, "ignorance is bliss". You can beat your head on a wall time after time, and some people sadly will never just get it.......

Laurie said...

Jill, SO true. As evidenced by anonymous' latest racist rant. I will no longer be publishing her hate filled comments.

Kimberly said...

Oh my, I am so sorry that you are getting racist rants from anonymous. Do you have any clue who that could be? My cousin is a computer whiz. He is able to track down anonymous comments. Doesn't that border or harassment and bullying? Let me know if you need my cousin's services. People should be able to have open discussions and disagree, if need be. That's okay. However, no one has the right to harass.