Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Day

We woke up on Christmas morning at Nana and Padre's house in Houston!

Isaac looks SO incredibly big to me here. Older. Wow.

Very fun fighter plane set! Plus he opened a Trio Batcave, books, Brain Quest cards, legos, crayons, and a really cool journal.

Vivi with gifts bigger than she is!

(an easel and Barbie furniture set)


J with his gifts from grandparents, great aunts, and an aunt.




Vivi with her very girly gifts...pink of course!

Barbie girl!

The Barbie pool was a big hit!

Playing pretty pretty princess!

After lunch, we opened stockings!


That night we enjoyed yummy Christmas treats.

The next day we went to see the movie Tangled....SO cute!

I loved every bit of it!


In the evening, the kids made this snowman cake with their aunts and nana while Billy and I had a much needed....LONG overdue date night to Olive Garden!

Over the weekend, we also went to a park, out to eat Tex Mex, and a light festival. I will post those pics next!

0 friends commented!: