Then we went back and watched TV for about 30 minutes while he had a snack and began to look droppy eyed. That is when we paged the techs to come in and hook him up!
It took over an hour for all of the wires to be taped on.He didn't seem to mind any of it. They said they see few patients this young that take to it so well. We found that out quickly because when they moved on to the next room we had to endure blood curdling screams for about 30 minutes while they got another kid hooked up.
That's our boy!!!
We were very proud.
That's our boy!!!We were very proud.
I laid with Billy for about a half an hour waiting for J to fall asleep. The screaming kid and other hospital noises kept him up so I kissed him and headed home.
Billy told me that two times in the night the tech came in and was concerned about how much congestion he had. He called a Dr. to see if he should proceed with the sleep study despite his trouble breathing. They had oxygen in his nose, so we are glad they kept going with the study. They released him around 6 this morning. We should know the results in about 2 weeks.


5 friends commented!:
Glad it went ok, besides the screaming neighbor. And glad they finished it. I'm curious what they will say.
I'm not sure I would have handled that as well as he did. Had no idea they attached that much stuff to do sleep studies.
My son went through that and he didn't like it one bit. I hope they can find a treatment plan for whatever is causing him trouble.
Bless his heart.....how did he even sleep with all of that on him?
Oh no. I hope they figure out what is the matter!
Post a Comment