January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
October
NovemberSo there you have it...what a year it was! Our biggest prayer for 2011...to complete our family through the adoption of J and the welcoming home of baby #4! Thank you for all of your continued support as you follow along on our journey here! I might have to change the blog title to "Adoption Completes Families". ;)
And if you really want to go back into the archives check out 2006!!! (you may need to scroll down to January 1st)
Wow, how our family has grown and changed in just 5 years!
Happy New Year!


3 friends commented!:
Laurie you are very blessed. I can't believe how much Vivi has grown and looks so much older. She was a baby when I met her. Isiac still looks like a big boy! Congrats on Baby J, he is precious and best of luck in the future.
Such a blessed family! Happy New Year to you guys!! I loved looking back at your post!! So unreal how much can change in such a short amount of time!! May your 2011 be blessed and bring a baby to your arms!
They really are growing up. A blessed year you've had.
Post a Comment