Billy's facebook status today is, "So many health issues, so little paid time off". SO true. I am having really bad vertigo again today even despite the medicine and rest. I am waiting on a referrel to an ENT to check on inner ear issues. Other than that, there is no further medical intervention scheduled for me. So I am just praying at this point for the vertigo to leave as fast as it came because it is so debilitating when it gets bad.
In other health news, we had J's ENT appt. today and they gave us the results of his sleep study. They said he has "severe obstruction sleep apnea". The ENT wants to take his adenoids and tonsils out on March 1st and admit him to the hospital directly after for 24 hour observation. I need to get back to normal so he can have his Mama with him in the hospital. Right now we are going to be trying to work out childcare for those 2 days for the other 2 kids. We have a couple options.
I am hoping if my dizziness can stay at bay long enough tomorrow, that I may be able to upload our Valentine pictures and get back to a normal blogging routine. For now I am resting still and thanking the Lord for the help we have with Aunt Vicki who goes back to Florida on Saturday. Thank you all for your sweet words of encouragement and advice. It has helped big time to keep my spirits up during this difficult time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 friends commented!:
Glad they found something to hopefully help J.
Praying for you. Not sure if we should be glad they've found nothing or sad. I know sometimes it helps to have an answer. Praying for healing and a quick ENT appointment.
Feel better sooooon! Poor J
Post a Comment