It is breathtaking. I went outside for almost an hour to take pictures, and had fun playing with getting them nice looking after I uploaded them. There was hardly any wind and beautifully quiet and soft. Vivi was the only one willing to brave the cold with me. :)


It is powdery and soft and flaky, but so thick and deep that walking in it is a lot of fun!
The view from our alley.
The view from our alley.The sidewalk coming up to our house has disappeared!
Down our street.
Lucy is practically a snow dog. She LOVES it.
Now, this is a Texas snow day I can get on board with!
Down our street.
Lucy is practically a snow dog. She LOVES it.
Now, this is a Texas snow day I can get on board with!I contained some in the freezer and will be attempting to make snow ice cream later today.
I am ready to go out again, but our gloves are still needing to dry out. I want to soak up every moment because come July I will miss this day.



1 friends commented!:
Even the alley looks pretty.
Post a Comment