
Even though I was too sick to do their class parties this year, here are Isaac and Vivi signing their Valentines and delivering them!

Billy was so sweet to buy his daughter a silk rose (her favorite color, of course!) and a small box of chocolates and he bought me tulips and a big box of chocolates!! He was out of town on Valentines day, so he gave me these the day before and then sent me an email later in the week for a pedicure which I did this morning AND he is bringing home Olive Garden take out which is becoming our Valentine tradition!

The kids were spoiled with Valentines and prizes from Billy's family and balloons and chocolates from us. I made red sprinkled cranberry orange muffins and served them on Valentine plates.
2 friends commented!:
What a nice day. I love that you love tradition so much. I did not really grow up with it but I think from becoming a teacher, I am that type of mom too and hope my kids remember all of our fun traditions. I have a private family blog and i can invite you to that!
Barb-I didn't grow up with all this fanfare either. But I LOVE to do it now! You can email me at laurieandvivi@yahoo.com I would love to see your family blog!
Post a Comment