Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wedding!

Billy and I had the privilege of attending a very special wedding today!
We were witness to Chris Utz marrying his bride Kathryn.

It was a beautiful wedding and reception.Chris and his sister, Stephanie (who was also a bridesmaid in our wedding at the age of 14) were the very first kids that I babysat for who were my favorite, beloved children. I was 12, Chris was 5, and Steph was 2 years old when I became their babysitter! So we kind of grew up with each other. I roadtripped to Disney World, Disney Land, and San Antonio with the kids and their Mom when I was around 14. One of my fav. memories is of the kids and I in a hotel in San Antonio watching OJ's white bronco being chased down L.A.'s highway, days before we were going to be in L.A. ourselves! We ran out to the balcony and shouted to their Mom in the hotel resteraunt, "They found OJ!!" Oh my, how we laughed about that one for years!

I cannot believe that Chris and Steph are no longer kids, but adults in their 20's!

And getting married now, too!!! Here are the bride and groom.



And here are the cakes.

Yes....cakes.

This is the coolest grooms cake I have EVER seen. And I have been to probably 25 plus weddings. An apple laptop computer, ipod, iphone, mouse, and cdRom ALL in fondant!

As you probably guessed, Chris' profession is with computers!

SO, SO fun!
This cake should have been entered into a contest, for sure!
Happy Wedding Day to Mr. and Mrs. Utz! :)

1 friends commented!:

Deb said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the picture of them walking back down the aisle, she's so in love with him, it's so sweet.
That cake is awesome!