Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Busy...

I am neck deep in zebra and pink around here...
Vivi's birthday party is this Sunday and the preparations are keeping me very busy, as you can see! We are looking at about 10 little girls coming. Brandi said her daughters keep asking "Is today Vivi's birthday party?" They are driving down from Kansas!
I likely won't be on here much this week as I hammer out the remaining details.
This is my favorite Vivi birthday party to date...I just hope we can fit everything I have planned into 90 minutes! Shh...don't tell Vivi she has two very big surprises coming her way (besides the excitement of family flying in)... a beautiful Barbie bike from one set of grandparents and the very desired Toy Story 3 Ken and Barbie doll set from the other.
She is going to be SO excited!!!

3 friends commented!:

Whitney Weir said...

I had some pretty awesome birthday parties growing up, but this is over the top amazing! What a great memory she will have of this one=)

MommaLyme said...

Seriously, will you come throw me a party????

Shelly said...

I am just sick we can't make it! I need lots of pictures!