It is a girls-only event.
You can imagine how her brother feels about this.
and in the next 10 days I will be assembling the party favor bags, working on a cupcake stand, and buying the last random things we need. Like double sided tape, more ribbon, the game prize, and black gel icing.
I told you it was random. :)


5 friends commented!:
My girls are so excited! I wish I had money to go buy them a neat outfit, but oh well. We will come up with something!
One more week!
I just have to say; Billy your family rocks. To fly in for birthdays is such a special treat for the kids. I sure hope they have a frequent flyer card.
The invitation is perfect! So sad we can't be there but I look forward to seeing all the pictures.
I just want to thank you for getting that 'Aqua' song stuck in my head (severe sarcasm)!
Oh I know, Whitney!! Vivi has a barbie guitar that plays the first two lines of that song so it is always in our head. It is a pretty trashy song if you read the lyrics all the way through, I was hoping to find a very cleaned up version to play at her party...like Kidz Bop...but that has been to no avail! Oh well...the Chipettes singing "All The Single Ladies" will have to do!!
The Chipettes singing, "All the Single Ladies" cracks me up just the same!
Post a Comment