
This is a shot of the party room where we played our game, had a dance party with balloons, and opened presents.

The party chandelier over the dining table.
I couldn't leave you totally hanging...so here is a post of the party decorations.
The party was so much fun and went really, really well.
I will show you party pics and the run down of what we did tomorrow!



As the girls came to the door, this is what they saw.

Inside the foyer.



The dining area.


I framed all four years of birthday portraits.

This Barbie was the game prize.

A few of the gifts,
I didn't get a shot of all of them because I was busy with the party by then.
2 friends commented!:
you are seriously so creative!! great job!
Love the framed 4 years of pictures. Love that they are all so similar they match through the years.
Post a Comment