
Baby girl...looking a little annoyed! "Are you serious? How funny!"
"Oh my goodness, no way!"
"Now I will tell you a story!"
"shhhh...don't tell anyone!"
Isaac decided to sing a little song to the baby. He started to make her dance back and forth which sent me saying "Isaac, no!! She is a newborn. You have to be careful." Her reaction...smiling! She loves her brother already!
Good thing she appears to be laid back with all this manhandling at only 5 days old!!
The kids love her! They come home from school and the first thing they say is "Where is my baby?" And when it is time to feed her Isaac begs and begs. Last night i said "Ok if you can clear the table and get your pj's on by the time her bottle is prepared and her bib put on, you can feed her. He raced around to get it done in time. Billy joked, "Sorry buddy. I fed her!" Isaac said from his bedroom, "Nooooooooo!" We had a good laugh about that one!
And guess what...for the past TWO nights, she slept for 4 straight hours!!
Billy said "This baby is an angel!" I am hoping she keeps it up. :)
6 friends commented!:
What a beautiful bunch of kids!! I can't wait to see "J"s face too!!!
Wow is she precious! I hope I can meet her! Those photos of Vivi and her are toooooo cute!
Isaac cracks me up!
Awww!!! I just love seeing picture of your beautiful family!!!!
-Mandy
http://smalltownok.wordpress.com/
So incredibly happy for you guys!! She is beautiful, just like her siblings. :) Congrats!!
They're all so cute!
tarynmariewilson.blogspot.com
Love these pictures and the stories that go with them.
Your Christmas picture this year is going to be a breeze with Isaac training her to smile on command already.
Post a Comment