Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Giveaway Winner....Day 5!!!

With 64 comments, I couldn't pull off a fun contest game. And this was such a popular item, as I knew it would be that I needed to be very fair. Plus, there was just no way I was going to write 1-64 on anything! :) So I did random.org. You can't see the answer it generated...but it was lucky number....


Thirteen!!!

Congratulations "Just Believing"!!!

Moving to Austin, I am sure this will come in mighty handy!
Please email me your address, the thread color and monogram you want (I thought MOM would be cute...but that is just me!) and I will pass it on to Jans n stitches so they can mail you your super cute tote!!

So that wraps up my 5 Days of Blog Giveaways!
Phew!! *wiping the sweat off my forehead*
What a time we had! I hope ya'll had fun too!
We will do this again in the Fall, I promise. :)

0 friends commented!: