I am Cheryl L. Bedford, the Line Producer of "Dark Girls". I a trying to go to all the blogs of people supporting us and say, "Thank you". The love and support shown to us by people of all races around the world is amazing. The interest, I believe will empower us. We are still shooting footage for the documentary, but we will be done in time for the premiere in October.
On a personal note, as someone who has always been interested in adoption, keep up the good work!
6 friends commented!:
Man, that part specifically made me cry Laurie. Such a powerful message. I wish EVERYONE would watch this!
Is this coming out on theaters or TV documentary?
brandi
You are right, SO POWERFUL! You have the best resources of information, thank you so much for always sharing :)
If you "like" them on Facebook the information will come through there:
http://www.facebook.com/DarkGirlsMovie?ref=ts&sk=wall
You've seen the whole experiement with the girl pointing at the dark girl haven't you?
So glad they are doing this.
Hi Laurie,
I am Cheryl L. Bedford, the Line Producer of "Dark Girls". I a trying to go to all the blogs of people supporting us and say, "Thank you". The love and support shown to us by people of all races around the world is amazing. The interest, I believe will empower us. We are still shooting footage for the documentary, but we will be done in time for the premiere in October.
On a personal note, as someone who has always been interested in adoption, keep up the good work!
Take Care!
Thank you for posting this! I'm going to share it on my blog as well!
Post a Comment