
Vivi went to a Tinkerbell party.
All the girls were given purple tutus and wings!

The girls made pixie dust

And bottlecap necklaces.






the party favors

fruit kabobs!

They also decorated "Fairy Cottages" to take home.


Jasmine was in party colors too!

Here is Vivi with the birthday girl holding the gift we gave her.
Ya'll know how much I love a well done party!
3 friends commented!:
Love these pictures! The party looks like so much. If I might add, I love that you gave the party girl a brown doll even though she isn't brown. For some reason that just touched my heart. I just love when color barriers are broken, and although we know we all come in different shades, really its our character that counts. Love it!!!
Love the colors. The tulle on the bench is a great idea. I'll have to remember that one.
Jasmine is too cute!
Awww!!!! I love it!!!
Post a Comment