
The baby got her first "do" today. She didn't fuss at all which was a real surprise because I don't comb it very often since the curls are so tight...I don't want to pull out any of her sweet, soft baby hair!
The kids were very excited as I began. The Bumbo chair was a lifesaver because it sat her upright. I used a tad bit of Carol's Daughters Hair Milk on the hair ends itself, not the scalp because she is too young for product and could have a reaction. The hair bands are soft all over with very little elastic, so even though they slipped out plenty throughout the day, I didn't have to worry about hair breakage.
Here is a photo to show you how long her hair has gotten, and this is not even picked out all the way! I am on the hunt for very tiny colored fabric hair ties. These were too big and had to be wrapped too many times, making her a bit cranky by the end of the day when I had to redo the do so many times! It was such a fun moment to be able to do my baby girl's hair!
2 friends commented!:
What a great idea to use the bumbo. Hadn't thought about how hard it would be for a little one to sit up. Love it!
I love the bandana wrap (couldn't think of the name) with her hair picked out! That is precious!
Post a Comment