yes they are and we have several within driving distance which makes it real nice! I guess in TX, they have to get serious about cooling people off. :)
You'd think we'd have those splash parks here but NOPE! I know of one in the entire valley. I see all these pictures and am amazed at how tall Isaac looks. He must have hit a big growth spurt.
3 friends commented!:
are those splash parks/pads FREE? i wish we had something like that here!!
yes they are and we have several within driving distance which makes it real nice! I guess in TX, they have to get serious about cooling people off. :)
You'd think we'd have those splash parks here but NOPE! I know of one in the entire valley.
I see all these pictures and am amazed at how tall Isaac looks. He must have hit a big growth spurt.
Post a Comment