
oooh...what's this mommy?

Those move? Wow!!

Hey, this is a neat new toy!

But....I am not being held when I am in this.
That makes me so sad.

Oh, but there is a lot to look at.
I can't wait until my feet touch the ground!

And I have this little friend, so maybe I like this after all!
Thank you, Daddy for putting my toy together!
5 friends commented!:
Incredibly adorable! And so pink!!
I just wanted to stop by and say Hi and Congrats! I haven't read your blog in a while and was so surprised to see your new baby girl! How exciting! She is adorable!! May you continue to be blessed!!
Love, love, love all the pink and the ADORABLE little baby girl all the pink is for!! :)
Aww~!! She needs to stop growing so fast!!!!
Laurie:
She is SO SO precious! Such kissable little cheeks!
Leveta--Wife to Carl,and mom to Chad 18 (bio) Sam 15 and Kaitrin 12 both from India through Dillon International.
Post a Comment