Today's Giveaway is a set of 30 waterproof labels offered from the Etsy shop, MYTWOBABES. These are great for school supplies, sippy cups, sport water bottles...or even your baby's pacifiers! I have loved having waterproof labels. That way I know my child's lunch box fork and water bottle will come home with him every day!The above photo shows you the size they will be, and then you choose the color and font you want yours to be~


To enter the giveaway, visit this Etsy shop and then come back here to leave a comment. For a second entry, you can "Like" MYTWOBABES on facebook by going here. Then come back and tell me you did! Good luck!!!
**Bonus for those who want these labels. If you like them on facebook...you will receive 10% off your order.
**Bonus for those who want these labels. If you like them on facebook...you will receive 10% off your order.
17 friends commented!:
She has cute ideas on her etsy shop! I wonder what machine she uses to print those?
cute cute!
-brandi-
I liked her on facebook!
Super cute website! Cute labels!
I liked her shop on Facebook too.
Love her stuff! I ordered from her last year and the lables on my daughters tupperware have lasted over a year now and still look great!
Liked on facebook
What a great idea to use for tupperware!
Love the pantry labels.
I just love her labels!! They are amazing!! I already follow her on Facebook :)
These labels would be great for all the of tupperware I send to daycare! And for my daughters sippy cups! What an awesome shop!
Cute stuff on Etsy! I have a few baby showers coming up, and would love to order a set!
I liked on facebook also.
I orders these last year for Sierra!! They are wonderful!!! We put them on everything! I had moms calling me asking where I got them from!!
i <3 labels!!! would love these :]
Love this!! I was just thinking about what I would use to label Levi's sippy cup at daycare. I know I could find all kind fo uses for these.
I liked them on fb!
Love these! I especially love the dinosaur ones, but I have a feeling "Nathanael" is too long to put on them. I also love the Tupperware pantry labels!
I liked her on Facebook!
Post a Comment