Don't Y'all just LOVE the 4th of July? I know I do...
And it is coming up fast, people so here is a little collage of our Independence days of old. This year we will be spending the holiday in Pensacola, Florida, my favorite place to be for the 4th. The kids soak up the sun and the love and attention of their Great Aunts, I get to take gorgeous pics of my kids on the beach, and this year we will get the added bonus of the joy of having Billy's sister with us.
While I am having all kinds of fun at the ocean, I didn't want to leave y'all empty handed this year.
SO....
Leave me a comment with what your fun 4th of July plans are and you will be entered to win another
GIVEAWAY!!!
GIVEAWAY!!!
In honor of the coming holiday, one lucky reader will win one dozen decorated 4th of July cookies from the Etsy seller, The Cookie Jar.
Are these gorgeous or what?!!!
Your batch will arrive to your home in these festive designs as 3 inch "Platter Cookies" packaged in bubble wrap to ensure they arrive in all of their red, white, and blue glory.
The Cookie Jar offers cookies for all occasions including the most adorable birthday and baby shower cookies I have ever seen!
Please consider them for your next event!
Leave a comment and you may also go LIKE their Facebook page for an additional entry to win one dozen 4th of July cookies!
Don't forget to become a follower to the right so you don't miss out on all of my exciting blog posts. ha! ;)
I will announce the winner on Friday.
I will announce the winner on Friday.





25 friends commented!:
Yummy! We are in Ludington, Michigan and will watch the annual Freedom Festival Parade and fireworks on the beach of Lake Michigan!
Yum! So pretty!
Liked them on Facebook!
oh goodness! This mama needs to comment!!! Sadly, we will have just moved in to our house, but we will be painting and setting up the nursery! So these cookies will be a nice treat ;)
ok and Jonathan is Erica Davidson. Don't know how to change that..
Ooh, you can order cookies on etsy? I had no idea!! This could be dangerous...
Our plans are the same each year, checking out the local outdoor arts festival. Of course it would be better if we had festive cookies, everything would!
Yummy! I can eat these after my gestational diabetes goes away in one week...ha ha ha!
Would love some cookies!
You are inspiring me to come up with something FUN!!! We'll dress up, make red white and blue treats, play outside with neighbors and maybe grill out. :) GREAT idea to spread the news on the cookies! I'll go like them on facebook.
Yum! They look so good!
I won't be do anything too fun, it is my holiday to work so I will be working from 7a-7p. My husband and daughter will hang out and make a yummy meal and spend some quality time together.
Those cookies look beautiful and yummy! I would love to win them.
I liked there facebook page too.
Our friends who moved away last year are coming to visit. Our town raised enough money to do fireworks, so we'll be watching fireworks on the river. :)
I liked The Cookie Jar on Facebook too.
Thank you!
Those cookies look so delicious. On the Fourth of July we always go to Cascade Township (MI) for there free community event - parade, pony rides, used book sale, inflatables, games, etc. Then we go to watch the fireworks with family. A very busy day but lots of fun and mememories made on that day every year.
We don't have any plans other than hanging out and enjoying the day.
Those are so pretty! We are hoping to take in the fireworks from our boat this year and enjoy the "ring of fire around the lake! I got my DD red cowgirl boots, I'm pretty excited to see her wear those and gets some pics too!
Liked them on FB also:)
That little girl on the bottom right can not possibly be Vivi!! Can't remember her being that small.
I was just thinking about those masks the other day when I saw some similar ones at Joanns. Crazy the things I remember.
I'm trying to talk Dave in to going to an LA Dodgers game with our church for the 4th but I don't think it's going to happen so I have no idea what we'll be doing yet.
We get a day off!!! We will sleep in and probably do nothing.. so excited for a day off!!
Quiet day at home with the family- staci
We plan to spend the day at my parent's pool!
Andrealconroy@hotmail.com
I liked the cookie jar on Facebook!
Andrealconroy@hotmail.com
We are participating in a July 4th parade. This year William's Cub Scouts are leading the parade this year!
Liked them on Facebook! Love the idea!
Wow those are gorgeous cookies!!
Post a Comment