Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 3 Giveaway- Sleepy Soft Nice Mice!

Look at this adorable pair of mice! So cute, right? But they are not ordinary stuffed animals, they are actually warmers for kids! You just pop them in the microwave for 20 seconds and tuck their toasty little bodies in your kids coat pockets as hand warmers, or in their bed at night as a way to calm and settle your little one.

From the website:
"Filled with love and our "Sweet Dreams" blend of aromatic herbs, grains, soothing lavender and chamomile with a hint of orange." They can also be frozen and used as Boo Boo mice!
This pair retails for $25.

Nice Mice come to you from the same company that owns The Pattycake Doll Company that I featured a giveaway on a couple weeks ago. The owners sent me an email saying that based on the feedback you all gave, after many years with their current website, they are going to spend the summer changing it up!! I think that will go far in increasing their traffic and sales. They asked if I wanted to do another giveaway which of course I said yes to!!

So...to win this pair, you will need to go to www.Sleepysoft.com and browse around. Come back here and leave a comment on what you think about the products. The web design is the same- so they don't need feedback on the site, just the products...what you like, what you would purchase, etc.

And this time around you have more than one chance to enter the contest!!

First- Leave a comment with product feedback based on your visit to www.Sleepysoft.com
Second- Officially "Follow" my blog and leave a comment that you did so, or one that says "currently following" if you have been a follower for awhile.
Thirdly- Facebook and/or blog about this giveaway with a link to it. Come back here and leave another comment that you did that!
This gives everyone up to 3 comments in the comment box to which one lucky reader will be chosen by random and announced as the winner on Wed. May 18th.


Good luck to you all!!

Come back tomorrow for Day 4 of 5 Days of Blog Giveaways.
Tomorrow will be my most expensive gift ever and is one just for you, ladies!

19 friends commented!:

Deb said...

Love the products.
I think I'd have to get the Good Note Light if I was shopping.

Jeremy said...

I am a current follower! :)

Jeremy said...

I love all the dolls of course, but my favorite item would be the sheep noise makers for sleeping. I always have to lug around a big noise maker, so that little stuff animal would be awesome. I also like the necksavers for babies.

And this is brandi...not jeremy. :)

Jeremy said...

I shared your link on facebook!

Deb said...

And I blogged about your giveaways yesterday and will add this one. It's my current post but you don't have to count this one if you don't want to.

Laura said...

I am a current follower :)

Laura said...

Great Products!
But I think my favorite is the sleep sheep - what a convenient & portable & cute way to package a white noise machine!

Kristin said...

I'm also a follower :)

Kristin said...

Nice! I love the mice and that you could heat it up to keep little ones warm during the winter! I've been to that website before and never checked out that section.

Kristin said...

on fb too :)

Hannah_Rae said...

AND I follow you. :)

Hannah_Rae said...

Very cool stuff. I love the different heating pads, and the kid-sized neck pillows. The white noise machines are awesome too, as I use a fan year round for that purpose. Awesome stuff. :)

Hannah_Rae said...

And I am posting this on facebook.

Jenn and Joe said...

These would be great little comforts for the all the littles in my house right now!

Jenn and Joe said...

i really love the "lay me down" prayer giraffe. It's our boys theme and that would fit in perfect!

Just Believing said...

I thought all their products were really cool and interesting to read some stuff...The website could use a little updating tho but seems very cool!

Just Believing said...

I am a follower

Just Believing said...

And FB'ing about it now

Peter and Nancy said...

Some friends of ours have a daughter with a rare bone disease, and she uses a bear like these to help with her nighttime leg pain. I'd love to replace the very "loved" bear with these cuties. :o) I don't know where the found the bear, but I'll pass along the web site for these!
Nancy