Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger Problems

If you are wondering why I have not posted today's giveaway AND the fact that yesterday's giveaway is gone- it is because Blogger was having "technical difficulties" and removed ALL posts on everyone's blogs from yesterday. If this was not annoying enough- the post is completely gone from my dashboard/drafts as well. They have claimed this is a temporary problem and will be fixed "soon". I am going to wait until about 3:00 today to see if it restores itself and if not I will post today's giveaway at that time. I will have to figure out what to do about yesterday's giveaway later as I am way too overwhelmed at the prospect of having to rewrite it all, in addition to very busy weekend plans that I need to spend my day preparing for, NOT in rewriting long blog posts. I may just post the photo and web address and allow you all to leave your comments again to enter for the jewelry set. I have been annoyed ALL morning by this turn of events. In 5 years of blogging this has never happened to me and it happens the week I am offering BIG giveaways. Thanks alot, Blogger.

2 friends commented!:

Chicory Blue said...

If it doesn't come back..let me know-It is in my Google Reader and I can copy and send it to you

Anonymous said...

my goggle reader saved it .. I emailed it to your yahoo email!