Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Cookie Winner!

I have chosen the winner for the Cookie Contest!!

I thought cookie cutters would be an appropriate way to announce it:

The Winner Is Number...


Congratulations ROBYN C.!!!!

I know your friends and family will enjoy having a special treat this year. I thought the number 12 was a cool way to award a dozen 4th of July cookies. :)


Please go to The Cookie Jar on Etsy and contact them with your name and address and the delivery dates you prefer. 

Thank you to everyone who participated. My next giveaway will likely be the theme Back To School in August, since that was a big hit last year. Don't forget to click the Members button on the right so you don't miss out!

1 friends commented!:

Robyn C said...

I won?!?! I never win anything! Today has been a rotten day, so this is especially sweet. Thanks Laurie!