I was in Bible study with Sara, the consultant who is generously offering these two products in the giveaway. You can view her site and the Fall catalog, here.
The bag on the left is an All-In-One Organizer and has a mesh pocket on each side. I think it would be perfect as a library bag, or a tote for your children's sport (think waterbottles in the mesh pockets!), a fantastic teacher gift OR of course an adorable diaper bag!! The item on the right is a Small Thermal Tote and it has an exterior pocket, zipper closure, and a silver thermal lining. I think the lunch bag is perfect for your child's lunch or your baby's bottles...or of course for one of you teacher moms out there to take your lunch to work! :)
Leave a comment here and tell me what you would use these bags for!
Monogramming is not included with this giveaway, but this giveaway's BONUS is that through the month of August, ALL products in Thirty One's fall catalog are 15% off!!
So go check out
Thirty One's great totes, lunch bags, and purses!
And remember almost everything can be personalized with your name (or your child's teacher's name) for an additional charge. Happy shopping!
The bag on the left is an All-In-One Organizer and has a mesh pocket on each side. I think it would be perfect as a library bag, or a tote for your children's sport (think waterbottles in the mesh pockets!), a fantastic teacher gift OR of course an adorable diaper bag!! The item on the right is a Small Thermal Tote and it has an exterior pocket, zipper closure, and a silver thermal lining. I think the lunch bag is perfect for your child's lunch or your baby's bottles...or of course for one of you teacher moms out there to take your lunch to work! :)
Leave a comment here and tell me what you would use these bags for!
Monogramming is not included with this giveaway, but this giveaway's BONUS is that through the month of August, ALL products in Thirty One's fall catalog are 15% off!!
So go check out
Thirty One's great totes, lunch bags, and purses!
And remember almost everything can be personalized with your name (or your child's teacher's name) for an additional charge. Happy shopping!

24 friends commented!:
I love the idea of using that as a diaper bag.
I would LOVE the smaller thermal bag for my lunch, as you suggested. I also could use the bigger for anything. In the summer, pooltime. In the fall, my teaching stuff that I tote home every night (I bring TONS of stuff home at the beginning of every year). In the winter, I would use it as an activity bag for those days when it's too cold to go outside. I'd put lots of fun activities we don't always do (finger paints, new games, toys, etc.) in it and it would be the super fun bag. In the spring, I'd use it for days at the park. So cute. Thanks for sharing...
Adorable... and we are looking to downsize our diaper bag at the moment. :)
I would use the thermal tote on our day trips. I would use the other bag as a travel toy bag. I would stock it for car trips and visits to people who may not have toys!
Love both of them! Use diaper bag or tote for carrying snackd
Oh wow!! The All-in-one-Organizer would be perfect for me. My 2 year old is potty training now and I've been trying to find something to carry pull-ups and all her other essential items as well as my stuff instead of her diaper bag. It's completely stylish to take the place of a diaper bag and my purse on certain occasions.
OMG I love both of these! With 3 kids the ideas are endless! I am allways trying to find a small bag to carry a diaper, a change of underwear, and an extra pull up! This bag looks great for that! And the other would be great for the 3 sippy cups I always have!
I would use these as a swim bag for me and a lunch bag for me!!
I would use the activity bag for soccer practice this fall.
I would use activity tote for soccer practice and to bring treasure box treats to my students at school
great bags! would use the tote for a catch all taking it w/ me to pack up all our family's things!...we tend to come w/ a lot in tow ;)
I have a 31 bag for NJ's diaper bag and love it! I would use the tote for my lunch at school. It would go great with the sandwich bags I'm going to win from Monday! hehe
The other tote could be used for bathroom totes! A good going to college gift for someone
The bigger bag would be great for a diaper bag. With an 18 month old we don't need AS much "stuff" this would be perfect. As for the smaller...lunch bag all the way (for me!) I like to start the new school year with a fresh bag (I think it encourages me to pack my lunch!)
I love the all in one organizer, that would be perfect to keep activities on the go for my two sweet girls! I love the fun fall colors. I also like the thermal tote, perfect to pack my hubby's lunch in!
i have used the bags before and love them
I would love the thermal tote for a lunch bag when my kids go to the nursery. and the all in one I would use as a diaper bag. It is so cute! and i only have a blah diaper bag right now!
shannonsweep at gmail dot com
The larger bag would definitely work well as a purse/diaper bag combo for running errands with my 2 little ones and the smaller one would make a great lunch tote for my 4 year old! I definitely need to find out more about 31 bags!
I would give the thermal bag to my grandson for school lunch..The bigger one would come in handy for alot of different things like an overnight bag,taking things to the beach or park!!
These bags are oh so cute. I would use the big one for my purse during sporty things like going to the pool, or the library, or school activities. I would use the little one for Mazzie's lunchbox this year.
Hope I win!!!
Love these!!!!! Diaper bag or library bag!!
I would be using these to tote all the stuff I need for photo shoots: props, blankets, etc. It's hard to get it all in one bag!
We are at the library each week and I would love to have a stylish bag to take with us :]
I'd love for my 13 yr old to be able to have a cool lunch bag for school. Its her first year in American school...and I want her lunch bag to ROCK!
I would LOVE these! I would use one as a lunch tote for me and the other as a "carry all" bag for Levi's toys and such when we go places.
Post a Comment