A child's art smock!!You can pick from 3 colors and it will also have your darling's NAME monogrammed on it!!
How adorable is this? And it comes to us again from our sweet Etsy friends at
Jan's-n'stitches.
Remember them from the last giveaway?
To win this prize which is a $30 value with shipping, head over to Jan's-n-stitches and browse the 3 apron options and their large selection of other personalized products, and leave a comment here telling us the name and age of the child you would want this for. For a second entry, you can "like" them on facebook and leave a comment that you came from Adoption Creates Families. Let me know you did that too! Here is the link for their FB page. And don't forget to follow this blog!
12 friends commented!:
Sydney would love this! She is my art girl!!! She is 5!!
I liked her Facebook page, love that I am getting exposed to so many new products!!
Too cute! Love the blue with polka dot outline. Name Joseph 2yrs next month.
Liked her page & follow your blog as you know :)
Already a facebook liker!
Isabel, age 3!
When I first saw this I thought "I love it, and have to have it" then I read the rest and saw that it is for a kid! lol Silly me! Jaymes is 4!
I love the blue with pink! I would have it say "Princess" so that all three of my girls could wear it! (If that's allowed, LOL) ;)
I already liked her on facebook and left a comment. Such cute stuff!
Love the turquoise with hot pink polka dot trim form Chloe age 18 months!
It would be Sierra and she will be 8 in two days!!!
Liked on FB
Post a Comment