Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Back To School Giveaway....Day 5


My final Back to School giveaway is an adorable personalized acrylic cup!!!
They keep your drinks very cold.
These cups are all the rage these days, but finding one with your child's name on it is not so easy. This gorgeous one comes from Etsy once again (can ya'll tell I love that site?). Holly makes these to your specifications and ladies...they are only ten dollars a piece! What a deal! I will be getting them as teacher gifts this year with either an initial:
Or the teacher's full name!
Holly has several designs to choose from. I think they would be great for your child's sport instead of a boring water bottle, a great gift for yourself this year while you wait in the carpool line, a birthday gift for a friend, party favors....the list is endless! I will be putting small packets of Crystal Light in there for the teacher gifts once I know their names.

To enter the giveaway for one cup of your design choice, visit Holly's Etsy shop and come back here to leave a comment as to whom you will be purchasing the cup for.
For this weekend only, you can order from these cups at a 10% discount with the promo code adopt10.

I will announce ALL the winners of the giveaways by midnight tonight via a random drawing.
SO get all your comments in today to be entered!! Good luck!!

15 friends commented!:

Shannon Utz said...

Love, Love, Love these! Of course it would be for myself!!

Julie said...

My mother needs one of these!

Kimberly said...

I just went to her shop. I love the flower one with the name and also the bee one, but they ALL look so good! Since Levi has a teacher this year for Mothers Day Out, I would want to give this as a gift. (But maybe I will keep it for myself...LOL)

Deb said...

Well lets see... she has a princess crown so I'd be getting that for Isabel of course.

czstout said...

I'm going to be selfish and say this one would be for me :] So cute :]

Anonymous said...

This would totally for me!!! I use reusable cups like this for my morning iced tea, how fun it would be to have a personalized one!!! oooo I hope i win!

Brandi and Jeremy... said...

It would be for Mazzie's teacher! Cute cute!

Kristi Stacy said...

Love these! I would love to have one to take to bible study and I also like her coasters. Cute stuff!

Lane said...

Oh, these are great! I wish I had known about them before my husband's firm's get together tonight - they would have been awesome favors! Oh well, guess I will just get one for myself :) and talk to her about doing some for next year's outing.

Rachel said...

I would get the big circle initial ones for me, the hubby and the kiddo!

fightpilotswife said...

AWESOME!!! I just had to buy 3!! One for my son, his church youth group leader & myself! If I win, I'd order another for our pastor.

Mandy Jo said...

Love these!!!! Of course it would be for Sierra!!

Whitney Weir said...

I love the one with the initial on it with the paisley circle around it. Great for my desk at school!

Kris said...

I love these!!! So adorable!!! I'm thinking this might just be for me...for having survived the summer! LOL! But, I think I might just be getting one of these for my pre-K teacher for Christmas.

Shannon Alexander said...

I like the personalized acrylic cup with crown and polk-a-dots. I would get it for my daughter.
I added the item and her shop to my favorites on etsy.
shannonsweep at gmail dot com