With the start of school, we have been busy, busy busy!


Our friends from church left this as a surprise on our doorstep on the first day of school!

I took advantage of the school supply sales to stock the kids at home. Each child got a journal that we will be doing various writing practices in, and a pencil box of supplies. When Isaac does his evening workbook that I have him do, the little kids will now have things to keep them busy too!

I have to keep their school supplies organized on top of the fridge because my kids have a way of leaving a wake of STUFF everywhere they go. Brand new boxes of crayons have been broken and lost before within hours of being opened.

This Mama has got to be proactive!

Isaac has been working through Brain Quest's first grade book. He is doing so well I may be able to graduate him to the 2nd grade book at the end of this semester! We also get level 2 readers from the library. It has been fun to choose level 2 girl books to have him read to Vivi.
They are currently going through Strawberry Shortcake and Barbie together! Fun. He is doing so well in school. His teacher wrote to me on the second day of school,"Isaac is such a joy!" Yeah!!

These two continue to be the best of friends! When they are mad at each other we will hear, "Jayden you not gonna be my prince!" and "Vivi, I not marry you anymore! I marry Mommy!"

But mostly they are two peas in the same pod!
It is very much like having twins...they even wear the same size pajamas.

Baby Jasmine is plowing through her first foods, trying to scoot when on her tummy, and sings and screams so loud we say she is working her pipes to be the next Jennifer Hudson!
This child grew over night! Billy says to me "remember when she was small?" :)

Her latest skill is holding her own bottle which she now insists on doing every time.
This is a child that wants to be in control of the goods!
And me...well...I am tired. A lot.
This has made me quite emotional lately...but I am managing.
Just waiting for this weather to COOL off!
1 friends commented!:
Natalie is 10 months and refuses to hold her bottle.....won't even try. We force her hands on there and it lasts all of 5 seconds.
Post a Comment