Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Sick Baby Girl


Jasmine needs some prayers! She kept us up for two nights crying off and on. So I took her to the Dr. and she said her left ear has a bad infection and busted the ear drum a little. They took a swab and said if it comes back bad bacteria she will have to have tubes immediately. But if it is normal bacteria, then her antibiotic will fix it. She also has very expensive drops for her ear. :(

She goes back in 2 weeks to see if the ear drum healed itself. Poor baby!!

6 friends commented!:

Unknown said...

Prayers for poor Jasmine :(

Deb said...

Poor little girl. Praying it comes back normal and the meds help give her (and you both) some rest.

Lane said...

Oh, poor baby! Praying she is better soon. Although my daughter had the tubes, and it was a great thing (the surgery itself was harder on us than on her, she was playing happily just a few hours later).

Deb said...

Hope she's feeling better tonight.

Kimberly said...

Poor baby! I hope she gets better soon. I know it's hard to see your baby in pain. :(

MommaLyme said...

Oh Gosh Laurie. so sorry! I hope she heals quickly and gets back to her happy self.