Do you see what happened here?Yes....my darling daughter...the sneaky one, remember her?
CUT HER HAIR.
She was mad at me at the time and had clearly been left alone too long in her room to figure it out. She chose to go into my bathroom, take scissors into her room and snipped off a ponytail just an hour after she was in the before mentioned homecoming parade.
I screamed and cried. And then she cried. And then Jasmine cried.
But I was grateful that Billy's mom was in town (this was the first night she arrived!) and was here for me on my crazy day!
The next morning I decided that I was not going to PAY anyone to cut off my daughter's darling curls. It took me four and a half years to grow that hair out!!!
As seen here just the day before:
And then snipped away to even it up.
The results were better than expected:

5 friends commented!:
isnt that funny that girls go straight for the scissors? I will say that all 3 of my sisters and I did this, not as dramatic.. Mine was the bangs, one of my sisters did the underneath of her hair, and my other sister did a big patch on her right top of her head.. I wonder what it is in young girls that chooses hair as a form of rebellion.. Viv still looks super cute!
What is it with girls whacking their hair off?! I have heard of so many BANG mishaps! The hair really is cute though
OMG! I would have screamed and cried too! Did you straighten her hair? It looks so cute. And you're right, she is such beautiful child, she can definitly pull off the short do!
vivianna, vivianna, viviannaaaa!!! why honey why?!? ha! ha! she's still completely adorable, but i'm mourning the loss with you. i. would. have. FREAKED!!!
Oh my goodness! I dread the day...and I know it will happen. My sister and I both did it.once. She is adorable with her short 'do!
Post a Comment