Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Vivianna's First Day of Pre-K!


Vivi started her Tues/Thursday school today!
I cannot believe this is her last year before Kindergarten.
Oh good grief!


She wanted to wear the Hello Kitty shirt and jean skirt her Nana bought her.

I have never been a fan of character tees for any of my kids...but this pretty jeweled shirt was a good compromise!


Her brother enjoyed escorting her to school. He goes at noon everyday, so this will give me 3 hours twice of week of just Jayden and Mommy time while Jasmine takes her morning nap!





She was VERY excited about school and talked about it all weekend.
I think we are going to love it as it is the church we go to, so she will know several of the teachers and likely some of the students.

1 friends commented!:

Kimberly said...

Aww, happy first day!!! I love the gear and the outfit! So cute!!!