"I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls
will be holding hands with little white boys and girls,
as sisters and brothers...
will be holding hands with little white boys and girls,
as sisters and brothers...
Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God's children...
I have a dream today.
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
~Dr Martin Luther King Jr.
March on Washington, 1963
~Dr Martin Luther King Jr.
March on Washington, 1963




8 friends commented!:
Laurie:
I don't think I've ever commented before on your blog but just had to say that the pictures of your children are precious. Your dream echoes mine and I think alot of other people too.
Leveta--wife to Carl,mom to Chad 19 (bio) Kaitrin 12 and Sam 16 both from India through Dillon International.
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Thankyou, Leveta! I hope you will come back often and comment again!!
*LOVE* this!
Pictures that beautifully communicate such a strong message.
Hi Laurie! Today is my first time on your site and it's wonderful. My wife and I have been serving in China for a few years now and last year we started fostering 3 HIV+ orphans, which puts us at 6. It's great to see you guys opening your hearts and loving. Thank you.
I love the picture of Vivi kissing Jayden. His expression is so cute!
I'm new to your blog - loved this post! So simple, moving and beautiful.
Post a Comment