Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Jasmine is 10 months!

Look who is another month older already!
Just TWO months until she turns one.
I cannot believe it.

Jasmine just gets sassier every month and is such a DIVA.
She is a very high need baby.
We adore her and all she is,
but sure enjoy when she is willing to let someone else hold her for a short while.
She loves to stand up on everything now and has a couple walkers we practice with.
She has become more social this month and will smile and "show off" for strangers, something she never did before.

Happy 10 months, Baby Girl!!!

**P.S. The giveaway drawing will happen this afternoon and the winner will post in about 4 hours, so stay tuned!

6 friends commented!:

Chicory Blue said...

On the small chance I win the giveaway-I will probably be internetless all weekend. (In case you have a 24 hour must email by stipulation).

Deb said...

I love the polka dots on her! Her personality shines through on your pictures.

Joy said...

She is SO cute!

Mendy said...

WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT SHIRT???!!! I need the boy version of it for my little ones Dr.Seuss 1st birthday party!!! She is precious by the way!

Laurie said...

Mendy~ Great party theme!! There is so much you can do with that. I bought it at Target maybe 2 weeks ago for $4 on the clearance rack. All they had were this one and another girl one that was red fish blue fish. Check out Etsy...you know my favorite place and all! :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie pie!!!