Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Fairy Sisters

Last October, I shopped for Halloween costumes for the first time at a consignment shop. 
With four kids, costumes sure can add up so this was just greatness for us and the budget!
 I will try to do it every year.


Me and everyone else in town apparently had this idea. Either that, or I was a little late to this game, cause we got to the store 15 minutes before opening on their Halloween reveal day and had to get in line behind 20 people. I quickly learned that many moms used this day not only for Halloween, but also to stock up on their kids dress up clothing wardrobe because just about everyone there purchased a dozen or more costumes and I knew they didn't have THAT many kids! But I learn quickly and began to snatch up anything and everything that looked cute, weeding it down to just a few in line at the register. I was able to snag these two adorable fairy costumes for probably around $10 total. Jasmine's is sized 12-18 months, so the time came the other day to let the girls have their first Sister Dress-Up Day and Vivi could not have been more thrilled!


The CUTEST fairies I have ever seen!

4 friends commented!:

Deb said...

That's how I've gotten all of Isabel's dress ups. Except one she had to have for a party.
I got a Disneyland Cinderella dress for $8 which would have cost a small fortune new. But then I'm a big consignment shopper!!

Love that Jasmine is big enough to start playing dress up!

Becky said...

Jasmine's facial expression makes me grin, too. They're adorable!!!!

FootPrints said...

2 beautifulest princesses!!

Marian said...

One of Tess' favorite outfits...a princess. And consignment shops are the way to go!!