In case you were wondering if I have forgotten that I have three other kids...
Here are some cute shots of Jayden at T-ball. He will have practices every Friday night and games every Saturday morning for the next 2 months. It is with a local church ministry so there will be devotionals before practice.
It will not be a competitive sport, but one where all kids can participate and have fun.
And on the topic of sports, I signed Vivi up for this cheerleading team:
She will be fitted for her uniform in June, will attend cheer camp in July and a cheer clinic in August, and will begin the season cheering at flag football games in September!I am also registering my baby girl for Kindergarten this week.
Oh my goodness...I can't even believe it. I will share more about the unique opportunity that has come up for her education later. We are very excited for this coming school year.
And not to forget Isaac...we are still waiting to hear if he has tested into the leap (gifted and talented) program at school. What was supposed to happen in 6 weeks is now on week 9, so I am praying I hear something this week because he can begin in the program the day after they send home the packet and give us word that he qualifies. So...we wait. But that is something I should be used to by now in life, right? ;)
As far as his summer activities, he will be doing theater camp at a local church for the second summer in a row and will continue with his piano lessons.
0 friends commented!:
Post a Comment