Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Day 3

 Today's gift: a set of chalkboard looking thank you cards!
I found these 8 packs of cards and pink envelopes in the dollar spot at Target...but they only had 3 and I needed 5 sets.

SO...I opened them and broke them down into personal sets with ribbon.
 Then I added a Wendy's Frosty key tag to them.
 For $1, you can purchase a frosty key tag and receive a free junior frosty with any purchase between now and the end of the year. Plus, all the proceeds go to The Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption which is one of our favorite organizations...helping hard to place foster kids find forever families.
There you have it...another adorable gift for a teacher for less than $2 a gift, plus you are helping out a wonderful charity!

And might I suggest Wendy's apple chicken pecan salad while you are there, cause that thing ROCKS!

3 friends commented!:

melissa78 said...

Love it!!

Joy said...

Cute idea again! AND by the way, I printed out the wrappers yesterday on my superdooper Blueprints printer at work yesterday and the color is still pale. SO, I don't think Office Max printing them out would have made any difference.

Deb said...

I love this! What a great idea to add a Frosty key tag to a gift.